- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
PechaKucha Night Clerkenwell Designweek
24 maj, 2017 | 18:00 - 21:00
CLERKENWELL DESIGN WEEK
Wednesday MAY 24TH – 18:00 – 21:00
HÅG and Svensk Form host a design night powered by PechaKucha. Be inspired by some of today’s most influential and up and coming designers.
An evening of thinking and drinking!
Guest Speakers include:
Anne Puukko: FEATHR, Founder
- FEATHR X RBM: Anne will talk about the exclusive new design collaboration featuring FEATHR designs on the RBM Noor.
Ian Ellison: 3edges, Partner
- Place: The final frontier… A voyage into the importance of place-making for a better world of work
Lia Forslund: Journalist & design critic
- Lia will speak about PROTOTYPA, a mini-series of exhibitions & workshops introduced by Swedish design studio Form Us With Love, that was shown in Milan this year.
Franek Wardynski: Designer and visiting lecturer, Royal College of Art
- Visual Communication, and it’s relation to design.
Imre Bard: Hack the Senses, Founder
- This talk will explore some of the ways in which new technologies could expand the scope of human perception.
Liselotte Lyngsø: Future Navigator, Founding Partner
- Futurist Liselotte Lyngsø will gives us a brief glimpse into the future, and give us some tools to help ride the storms of change.
What is PechaKucha?
With limited spaces available, register your interest today to reserve your spot.