- This event has passed.
Swedish Design Goes Milan – In Real Life
8 April, 2014 | 08:00 - 13 April, 2014 | 17:00
This year Swedish Design Goes Milan is moving into La Posteria in the Brera district, bringing some 40 Swedish designers and companies to give a broad images of what goes on within Swedish design today combined with talks and presentations in an atmosphere of an Swedish food and music and a special area created for business meetings or a Swedish snack.
10.00–22.00 April 8–12
10.00–18.00 Sunday April 13
Press day April 8 at 10.00–16.00.
Opening party April 8 at 21.00 – by invitation only
15.00 FORM TALKS public interviews with designers, producers and media, detailed program to come soon, arranged by Svensk Form and Form Magazine.
• April 8 – Design Journalism in Times of Change
• April 9 – The Cult of the Chair
• April 10 – How will be buy and sell design in the future?
• April 11 – Sound Design
19.00–20.00 APERITIVO hosted by our partners with DJ-sessions by Fry Communications and Colourful Recordings. Founder Tobias Lindén and invited guest DJ’s entertain the crowd with the latest from the underground club scene.
• April 9 – hosted by Lauritz.com, Château Vignelaure wines and Live DJ Ricardo Rizza
• April 10 – hosted by Design House Stockholm, Château Vignelaure wines and Live DJ Ricardo Rizza
• April 11 – Château Vignelaure wines and Live DJ Ricardo Rizza